Season #1, Bonus Episode – Vic Drover
On the Hot Air podcast, we talk with people involved with digital agencies. We discuss business models, strategies, and tools for making your agency successful. And along the way, we hope to have a little fun and make some friends.
So what are we doing here with one more episode?
We have a special interview with Vic Drover. Normally, Vic is one of my co-hosts on the Watchful pod, but today I’m turning the tables on him.
Vic has gone through a lot of ups-and-downs over the last year as he’s tried to kickstart a new era of growth for Watchful, which is now a 7-year old company.
Vic tells the story of the last 18 months, which has included buying out partners and building a new team, rebranding, pushing ahead in Joomla and WordPress, auto-updates, acquisitions, and much more. You might also want to check out Vic’s video overview of Watchful.
Season 1 episode guide
- 1 – Eoin Oliver / Square Balloon
- 2 – SD Williams / Danico Enterprises
- 3 – Donata Kalnenaite & Hans Skillrud / Termageddon
- 4 – Matt Schwartz / Inspry
- 5 – Sander Potjer & Martijn Boomsma / Perfect Web Team
- 6 – Deb Cinkus / Polished Geek
- 7 – Mike Herchel / Lullabot
- 8 – Parth Lawate / Tekdi Technologies
- 9 – Ovi Liuta / XCloner
- 10 – Keanan Koppenhaver / Alpha Particle
- 11 – Jamie Schmid / Freelancer
- 12 – Nicola Fleming / WebCoast
- 13 – Adam Silver / ConciergeWP
- 14 – Brian Mitchell / Intergen
- 15 – Mike Demo / Web Ventures
- 16 – Nathan Ingram / Monster Contracts
- 17 – Andrew Palmer / Somebody’s Hero
- 18 – Teresa Smith and Jennifer Marriott / Red Sage Communications
- 19 – Kimberly Lipari / Vale
- 20 – Brian Sooy / AESPIRE
- 21 – Victor Drover / Watchful.
You can follow Victor on Twitter at @VicDrover.