Episode 15 – Mike Demo
On the Hot Air podcast, we talk with people involved with digital agencies. We discuss business models, strategies, and tools for making your agency successful. And along the way, we hope to have a little fun and make some friends.
On this episode of the pod, we’re talking with Mike Demo. Mike has had a long career building websites at digital agencies. He now works at Web Ventures, an investment subsidiary of InMotion Hosting.
Mike is a long-time friend of both of ours. In fact, he’s a long-time friend of a lot of people. Mike’s career has been built on relationships. First, he was a salesperson for web agencies, bringing in high-value projects. At Web Ventures he uses his relationships with people in the WordPress community to look for business to invest in.
We ask Mike about how to move your agency upmarket and close big deals. We also discuss how to make your agency more valuable for sale.
Season 1 episode guide
- 1 – Eoin Oliver / Square Balloon
- 2 – SD Williams / Danico Enterprises
- 3 – Donata Kalnenaite & Hans Skillrud / Termageddon
- 4 – Matt Schwartz / Inspry
- 5 – Sander Potjer & Martijn Boomsma / Perfect Web Team
- 6 – Deb Cinkus / Polished Geek
- 7 – Mike Herchel / Lullabot
- 8 – Parth Lawate / Tekdi Technologies
- 9 – Ovi Liuta / XCloner
- 10 – Keanan Koppenhaver / Alpha Particle
- 11 – Jamie Schmid / Freelancer
- 12 – Nicola Fleming / WebCoast
- 13 – Adam Silver / ConciergeWP
- 14 – Brian Mitchell / Intergen
- 15 – Mike Demo / Web Ventures
- 16 – Nathan Ingram / Monster Contracts
- 17 – Andrew Palmer / Somebody’s Hero
- 18 – Teresa Smith and Jennifer Marriott / Red Sage Communications
- 19 – Kimberly Lipari / Vale
- 20 – Brian Sooy / AESPIRE
- 21 – Victor Drover / Watchful.
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS