Episode 18 – Teresa Smith and Jennifer Marriott
On the Hot Air podcast, we talk with people involved with digital agencies. We discuss business models, strategies, and tools for making your agency successful. And along the way, we hope to have a little fun and make some friends.
In this episode, we’re talking with Teresa and Jennifer from Red Sage Communications. They are a full-service digital agency with two locations in Alabama in the American southeast.
Red Sage is a successful female-owned agency. They pay good salaries and take care of their staff with excellent benefits. And they’ve been growing, even during the pandemic. We talk with them about how they’ve managed to grow during bumpy times. They credit their deep roots in the local community and also their use of modern tools, including time-tracking. They tell us how Red Sage uses Watchful to manage a network of over 200 client sites.
Season 1 episode guide
- 1 – Eoin Oliver / Square Balloon
- 2 – SD Williams / Danico Enterprises
- 3 – Donata Kalnenaite & Hans Skillrud / Termageddon
- 4 – Matt Schwartz / Inspry
- 5 – Sander Potjer & Martijn Boomsma / Perfect Web Team
- 6 – Deb Cinkus / Polished Geek
- 7 – Mike Herchel / Lullabot
- 8 – Parth Lawate / Tekdi Technologies
- 9 – Ovi Liuta / XCloner
- 10 – Keanan Koppenhaver / Alpha Particle
- 11 – Jamie Schmid / Freelancer
- 12 – Nicola Fleming / WebCoast
- 13 – Adam Silver / ConciergeWP
- 14 – Brian Mitchell / Intergen
- 15 – Mike Demo / Web Ventures
- 16 – Nathan Ingram / Monster Contracts
- 17 – Andrew Palmer / Somebody’s Hero
- 18 – Teresa Smith and Jennifer Marriott / Red Sage Communications
- 19 – Kimberly Lipari / Vale
- 20 – Brian Sooy / AESPIRE
- 21 – Victor Drover / Watchful.
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS