Episode 12 – Nicola Fleming
On the Hot Air podcast, we talk with people involved with digital agencies. We discuss business models, strategies, and tools for making your agency successful. And along the way, we hope to have a little fun and make some friends. On this episode of the pod, we’re speaking with Nicola Fleming.
Nicola and I got to talking over email about her growing business, our shared involvement in the sport of rugby, and the winding paths of our careers.
Nicola runs a one-person agency called WebCoast in Australia. We originally started talking with her with about upgrading her Watchful account. We were curious about how she successfully manages a large number of clients, across Joomla and WordPress. It turns out her success is based on having a very clear knowledge of her target audience; in which she’s developed processes for building and maintaining their sites.
Season 1 episode guide
- 1 – Eoin Oliver / Square Balloon
- 2 – SD Williams / Danico Enterprises
- 3 – Donata Kalnenaite & Hans Skillrud / Termageddon
- 4 – Matt Schwartz / Inspry
- 5 – Sander Potjer & Martijn Boomsma / Perfect Web Team
- 6 – Deb Cinkus / Polished Geek
- 7 – Mike Herchel / Lullabot
- 8 – Parth Lawate / Tekdi Technologies
- 9 – Ovi Liuta / XCloner
- 10 – Keanan Koppenhaver / Alpha Particle
- 11 – Jamie Schmid / Freelancer
- 12 – Nicola Fleming / WebCoast
- 13 – Adam Silver / ConciergeWP
- 14 – Brian Mitchell / Intergen
- 15 – Mike Demo / Web Ventures
- 16 – Nathan Ingram / Monster Contracts
- 17 – Andrew Palmer / Somebody’s Hero
- 18 – Teresa Smith and Jennifer Marriott / Red Sage Communications
- 19 – Kimberly Lipari / Vale
- 20 – Brian Sooy / AESPIRE
- 21 – Victor Drover / Watchful.
There are no notes for this show.