Watchful’s First Anniversary
Here at Watchful, we work hard everyday to make a great service that allows Joomla web site owners to easily manage and maintain their web sites. The first few years of any startup are challenging, but we’ve persevered and today we are thrilled to announce that we’ve reached our first anniversary.
One year ago — 3 September 2012 — we opened our virtual doors and what a year it has been!
Say hello Watchful, a remote update, backup and monitoring tool for Joomla! Brought to you by inetis & Anything Digital http://t.co/bQ3JaxT3— Watchful (@watchfulli) September 3, 2012
Not only have we added lots of improvements to Watchful — especially in terms of reliability and performance — but as you can see below we have reached many milestones and received some awards for our efforts.
To celebrate our first anniversary, we have a huge promotion planned for for both existing and new customers. You will hear more about that later in the week.
Achievements – Year 1
- 20-Aug-2013: Support for ACL Manager updates
- 11-July-2013: Support for Akeeba Backup and Admin Tools updates
- 12-June-2013: J!OSCAR Award – Innovation of the Year
- 17-May-2013: CMS Expo Award – Best Joomla App
- 5-May-2013: Video released – Watchful in 1 minute
- 23-Apr-2013: Support for commercial extension updates first released (Nonumber)
- 27-Mar-2013: French translation of the service launched
- 20-Feb-2013: New dashboard released with support for Joomla 3 updates
- 20-Feb-2013: Security hardened and malware scan added
- 20-Feb-2013: Tags and notes added to help organize sites in the Dashboard
- 9-Jan-2013: First staff member hired to support Watchful
- 7-Dec-2012: Enterprise pricing plans released
- 12-Nov-2012: Sponsored and attended the Joomla World Conference with our eye-catching booth
- 26-Oct-2012: Support for Akeeba Backup profiles added
- 3-Sep-2012: Support for remote Akeeba backups added
- 3-Sep-2012: Launch of Watchful
If you’re interested in an overview of Watchful’s history, check out our Company page.