What backup plugins are supported?
To give the most flexibility to users, Watchful supports multiple backup plugins. At present, the plugins below are supported (with more in development).
Each plugin listed below includes full support for all three types of Watchful backups, scheduling multiple backups per site, and for stale backup notifications. As such, they may be used interchangeably.
Scheduling site backups
Choose a plugin below to learn how to schedule backups in Watchful.
Search Knowledge base
- Add a Joomla website to Watchful
- Add a website to Watchful
- Add a WordPress website to Watchful
- Does Watchful support managed hosts like WP Engine, Flywheel, and Pantheon?
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How to add Tags to your WordPress & Joomla websites in Watchful
- How to use the Auto Update Scheduler
- How to use the Auto Updater
- Managing your auto-updating softwares
- Three ways to backup your website with Watchful