Personalizing E-mail notifications
Watchful offers a flexible email notification system. You can personalize the email addresses that receive notifications, and disable specific notifications as applicable to your existing workflow.
To personalize the notifications:
- Log into your Watchful Dashboard.
- On the left navigation bar click on
Settingsthen click on
- Specify notification Email address as a comma-separated list in the field at the top of the screen. If left empty, notifications will be sent to your account Email address.
- To disable ALL notifications, select
- To disable some notifications select
No. Use the checkboxes to DISABLE the desired notifications.
- Click the Save button to confirm your changes.
Search Knowledge base
- Does Watchful support managed hosts like WP Engine, Flywheel, and Pantheon?
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How to add Tags to your WordPress & Joomla websites in Watchful
- How to use the Add-on Auto Updater
- Installing the Watchful client
- Scheduling remote backups for Joomla
- Scheduling remote backups for WordPress
- The three types of backups in Watchful
- What is included in the free plans?
- What updates are supported by Watchful?