How do I change my PayPal account?
If you've paid for Watchful using PayPal, you've entered into a recurring billing agreement at PayPal. To change your billing to a different PayPal account, you must first cancel the existing agreement and re-authorize a new agreement.
The following steps will guide you through the process.
1. Log into your existing Watchful account.
2. Visit the Profile Area, scroll down to the Subscriptions section, and click the Cancel Subscription button.
A pro-rated refund will appear on your original PayPal account in 5-10 business days, or will be credited to your account and applied to your next invoice.
3. Visit the Watchful Pricing page. Select the monthly or annual plan that suits your needs. If prompted, login with your existing Watchful account.
4. Proceed to checkout and choose the PayPal tab. You will then be redirected to PayPal and can use the desired PayPal account to set up a new billing agreement.
- Configuring remote backups for Joomla
- Configuring remote backups for WordPress
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How do I use the Site Audit?
- How do I use the Watchful REST API?
- How often does Watchful monitor my web sites?
- How to backup a site in Watchful
- How to create a Watchful App
- How to make plugins and extension updates compatible with Watchful
- Installing the Watchful client