How do I change my PayPal account?
If you've paid for Watchful using PayPal, you've entered into a recurring billing agreement at PayPal. To change your billing to a different PayPal account, you must first cancel the existing agreement and re-authorize a new agreement.
The following steps will guide you through the process.
1. Log into your existing Watchful account.
2. Visit the Profile Area, scroll down to the Subscriptions section, and click the Cancel Subscription button.
A pro-rated refund will appear on your original PayPal account in 5-10 business days, or will be credited to your account and applied to your next invoice.
3. Visit the Watchful Pricing page. Select the monthly or annual plan that suits your needs. If prompted, login with your existing Watchful account.
4. Proceed to checkout and choose the PayPal tab. You will then be redirected to PayPal and can use the desired PayPal account to set up a new billing agreement.
Search Knowledge base
- Add a website to Watchful
- Does Watchful support managed hosts like WP Engine, Flywheel, and Pantheon?
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How to add Tags to your WordPress & Joomla websites in Watchful
- How to use the Auto Update Scheduler
- How to use the Auto Updater
- Managing your auto-updating softwares
- Scheduling remote backups for Joomla
- Scheduling remote backups for WordPress
- The three types of backups in Watchful