What does the malware scanner detect?
As shown in the image below, we have integrated the free Sucuri SiteCheck malware scanner into the Watchful dashboard.
There are some important things to note about the malware scanner:
- It does not run regularly. You must manually activate it from the dashboard.
- It is an external scan only and not meant to be comprehensive.
- It also determines wether or not your site has been blacklisted in search engines.
As stated on the Sucuri web site, "Sucuri SiteCheck is a free & remote scanner. Although we do our best to provide the best results, 100% accuracy is not realistic, and not guaranteed.".
Search Knowledge base
- Add a website to Watchful
- Does Watchful support managed hosts like WP Engine, Flywheel, and Pantheon?
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How to add Tags to your WordPress & Joomla websites in Watchful
- How to use the Add-on Auto Updater
- How to use the Auto Update Scheduler
- Managing your auto-updating softwares
- Scheduling remote backups for Joomla
- Scheduling remote backups for WordPress
- The three types of backups in Watchful