How do I use the Site Audit?
The Site Audit is a powerful tool that scans your website to for security vulnerabilities, malware, inappropriate file permissions, and the failure to apply a range of best-practice techniques for keeping your website safe.
Full details on the items scanned by the Site Audit are available in this Knowledge Base article.
The video below provides a good overview of how to use the tool to harden the security of your site:
Search Knowledge base
- Add a website to Watchful
- Does Watchful support managed hosts like WP Engine, Flywheel, and Pantheon?
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How to add Tags to your WordPress & Joomla websites in Watchful
- How to use the Auto Update Scheduler
- How to use the Auto Updater
- Managing your auto-updating softwares
- Scheduling remote backups for Joomla
- Scheduling remote backups for WordPress
- The three types of backups in Watchful