Using the SEO Audit
The SEO Audit is a useful tool that scans your website to for common issues affecting the ability of your site to be indexed by search engines and rank well in search engine results.
The video below provides a good overview of how to use the SEO Audit while the items scanned by the audit are detailed in this Knowledge Base article.
Importantly, the SEO Audit has three important differences from other Audit tools such as the Site/Security Audit:
- The SEO Audit is restricted to the homepage of your site.
- Results of the SEO Audit are not saved.
- The SEO Audit is quite fast and can be repeated as often as needed to monitor the results of any change you make on your site.
- To repeat an SEO Audit , simply refresh the page as needed.
Search Knowledge base
- Add a Joomla website to Watchful
- Add a website to Watchful
- Add a WordPress website to Watchful
- Does Watchful support managed hosts like WP Engine, Flywheel, and Pantheon?
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How to add Tags to your WordPress & Joomla websites in Watchful
- How to use the Auto Update Scheduler
- How to use the Auto Updater
- Managing your auto-updating softwares
- Scheduling backups for Joomla