How do I update commercial Joomla add-ons from vendors like NoNumber and Akeeba?
Watchful can update a growing list of Joomla updates for thousands of supported packages including paid add-ons such as the extension suites from:
- ACL Manager
- Chill Creations
- JCH Optimize
- Regular Labs
In your account details, you simply place the download IDs or licence keys into the centralized manager (shown below) and all of the supported paid extensions will be updated seamlessly alongside any free updates available for your sites.
The videos below demonstrates how both free and paid updates are applied.
Search Knowledge base
- Does Watchful support managed hosts like WP Engine, Flywheel, and Pantheon?
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How to add Tags to your WordPress & Joomla websites in Watchful
- How to use the Add-on Auto Updater
- Installing the Watchful client
- Scheduling remote backups for Joomla
- Scheduling remote backups for WordPress
- The three types of backups in Watchful
- What is included in the free plans?
- What updates are supported by Watchful?