Configuring All in One WordPress Migration for use in Watchful
All-in-One WP Migration is a massively popular backup and migration tool for WordPress. It's popularity stems from it's simplicity: just install the plugin and you have an immediate tool for backing up and migrating your WordPress website. A number of premium add-ons are also avalable that extend the functionality to include offsite and cloud storage options.
To use All-in-One WordPress Migration as a backup tool in Watchful:
- In your WordPress website backend, select Plugins > Add new from the sidebar.
- In the search bar enter "All-in-one WP Migration".
- Install and activate the the All-in-One WP Migration entry, which should be the first in the list. Detailed help is available from the developers website.
- Install and configure any additional add-ons for All-in-one WP Migration.
- From the sidebar in the WordPress backend select All-in-One WP Migration > Backups. Click the Create Backup button to test the backup process.
- Once a successful backup is produced from the WordPress backend, you are ready to perfrom remote All-in-One WP backups with Watchful.
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How do I use the Site Audit?
- How do I use the Watchful REST API?
- How often does Watchful monitor my web sites?
- How to create a Watchful App
- How to make plugins and extension updates compatible with Watchful
- Installing the Watchful client
- Managing admin access with Single Sign-on
- Personalizing E-mail notifications
- Scheduling remote backups for Joomla