Validation Error - Connection failed HTTP Status Code 200
Occassionally, you may experience the following error when trying to add a new site to your Watchful Dashboard:
Error - Connection failed HTTP Status Code 200
This usually occures from one of two things:
Incorrect or incomplete Secret Key
Please follow our installation guide to ensure that the Secret Key used in the Site Details matches that generated in the backend of your Joomla web site. Afterwards, re-validate the site as a test.
If you have the legacy Joomla extension jMonitoring-slave installed, it causes a conflict with Watchful. Disabling this extension in the backend of your Joomla site should solve the issue. Afterwards, re-validate the site as a test.
Search Knowledge base
- Does Watchful support managed hosts like WP Engine, Flywheel, and Pantheon?
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How to add Tags to your WordPress & Joomla websites in Watchful
- How to use the Add-on Auto Updater
- Installing the Watchful client
- Scheduling remote backups for Joomla
- Scheduling remote backups for WordPress
- The three types of backups in Watchful
- What is included in the free plans?
- What updates are supported by Watchful?