Validation Error - Connection failed HTTP Status Code 200
Occassionally, you may experience the following error when trying to add a new site to your Watchful Dashboard:
Error - Connection failed HTTP Status Code 200
This usually occures from one of two things:
Incorrect or incomplete Secret Key
Please follow our installation guide to ensure that the Secret Key used in the Site Details matches that generated in the backend of your Joomla web site. Afterwards, re-validate the site as a test.
If you have the legacy Joomla extension jMonitoring-slave installed, it causes a conflict with Watchful. Disabling this extension in the backend of your Joomla site should solve the issue. Afterwards, re-validate the site as a test.
Search Knowledge base
- Add a website to Watchful
- Does Watchful support managed hosts like WP Engine, Flywheel, and Pantheon?
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How to add Tags to your WordPress & Joomla websites in Watchful
- How to use the Add-on Auto Updater
- How to use the Auto Update Scheduler
- Managing your auto-updating softwares
- Scheduling remote backups for Joomla
- Scheduling remote backups for WordPress
- The three types of backups in Watchful