Troubleshooting problems with Single Sign-on
Single Sign-on allows Watchful users to centrally managed administrative access to their websites (see details).
If you are having difficulties Single Sign-on, try these troubleshooting steps. After each step, try logging in with the SSO credentials to see if the problem is fixed.
- Install the latest Watchful Client on the problematic site.
- Ensure the site is online and that the front end of the website is publicly accessible.
- Check the site settings in Watchful and ensure the URL is accurate including the HTTP or HTTPS protocols.
- Examine the configuration.php file and add the site URL to the $live_site variable including the HTTP or HTTPS protocols (more details on manually configuring $live_site).
Search Knowledge base
- Add a Joomla website to Watchful
- Add a website to Watchful
- Add a WordPress website to Watchful
- Does Watchful support managed hosts like WP Engine, Flywheel, and Pantheon?
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How to add Tags to your WordPress & Joomla websites in Watchful
- How to use the Auto Update Scheduler
- How to use the Auto Updater
- Managing your auto-updating softwares
- Scheduling remote backups for Joomla