Lastpass autofills Watchful fields
LastPass Password and Autofill manager does an excellent job of saving and filling in fields securely. It can however sometimes fill unwanted fields if they have been saved. LastPass does provide settings on a per domain basis on whether to autofill fields or not, you can disable autofill for fields in LastPass:
- Open you LastPass Vault
- Search for watchful
- Click the pencil next to a watchful entry (there may be several)
- Select "Never Autofill"
- You should probably edit the name, since you can still enter the data by selecting the * in one of the form fields and selecting this LastPass entry
- You can alternatively delete the entry and make sure not to save again for this site
- You can edit the form fields "Edit Form Fields" so that they may reflect a better set of data for you (here you can also see whether this is the entry you need to disable)
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How do I use the Site Audit?
- How do I use the Watchful REST API?
- How often does Watchful monitor my web sites?
- How to create a Watchful App
- How to make plugins and extension updates compatible with Watchful
- Installing the Watchful client
- Managing admin access with Single Sign-on
- Personalizing E-mail notifications
- Scheduling remote backups for Joomla