Error updating Add to Menu from NoNumber
Watchful can update a number of extensions that are not supported by the stamdard Joomla installer, including all the extensions from NoNumber.nl.
One of these extensions — Add to Menu — was recently updated by the developer such that version 2.3.4 or earier (both the FREE and PRO versions), can no longer be updated from within Joomla nor from Watchful.
To address this issue, you will need to remove Add To Menu and then re-install it directly in the Joomla backend.
Search Knowledge base
- Add a Joomla website to Watchful
- Add a website to Watchful
- Add a WordPress website to Watchful
- Does Watchful support managed hosts like WP Engine, Flywheel, and Pantheon?
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How to add Tags to your WordPress & Joomla websites in Watchful
- How to use the Auto Update Scheduler
- How to use the Auto Updater
- Managing your auto-updating softwares
- Three ways to backup your website with Watchful