Is watchful.li safe?
Watchful uses a unique Secret Key to ensure that only authorized users can access and control your site remotely.
In addition, we have secured Watchful with a 2048-bit, next generation Extended Validation SSL certificate.
Finally, credit cards are processed by our PCI-DSS Level 1 compliant-service merchant provider to ensure the security and privacy of your sensitive billling information. All payment details (credit card details, address and phone #) are stored securely off-site and is never logged or saved in any way.
Search Knowledge base
- Add a website to Watchful
- Does Watchful support managed hosts like WP Engine, Flywheel, and Pantheon?
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How to add Tags to your WordPress & Joomla websites in Watchful
- How to use the Add-on Auto Updater
- How to use the Auto Update Scheduler
- Managing your auto-updating softwares
- Scheduling remote backups for Joomla
- Scheduling remote backups for WordPress
- The three types of backups in Watchful