How to edit site details
Typically, a site is added to your dashboard from the Watchful plugin itself. Once added, you may need to modify the settings of the site. This includes changes such as:
- changing the site name displayed in the
- changing the
word to checkon your homepage when monitoring uptime.
- changing the backup frequency.
- changing the age at which a backup is considered stale.
- adding an additional backup schedule.
- adding access credentials for private sites.
- adding site-specific notes.
To modify these and other settings:
- Login to your Watchful account.
- Open the
site drawerfor the site in question by clicking the name of the site.
- Click the
- In the
edit sitemodal (shown below), make the desired changes.
- Click the
Search Knowledge base
- Add a Joomla website to Watchful
- Add a website to Watchful
- Add a WordPress website to Watchful
- Does Watchful support managed hosts like WP Engine, Flywheel, and Pantheon?
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How to add Tags to your WordPress & Joomla websites in Watchful
- How to use the Auto Update Scheduler
- How to use the Auto Updater
- Managing your auto-updating softwares
- Three ways to backup your website with Watchful