Add a Joomla website to Watchful
The Watchful client allows Joomla websites to communicate with Watchful. This allows you to monitor and manage all of your websites from the Watchful dashboard.
Complete the following steps to add a site to the Watchful dashboard.
Add a Joomla site to Watchful
Watchful is published on the Joomla Extensions Directory, so the easiest way to install it is by using the
Install from Web tool in the backend of your Joomla website.
1. Log into your account at watchful.net.
2. Login to the backend of your Joomla website and select
Extensions > Manage > Install from the top menu.
3. In the search box, enter
Watchful and select
Watchful Client from the search results.
4. . Click the
4. On the post-install screen, click the
Add site to Watchful button as shown below. You will now be re-directed to the Watchful Dashboard which will now be displaying your site.
Search Knowledge base
- Add a Joomla website to Watchful
- Add a website to Watchful
- Add a WordPress website to Watchful
- Does Watchful support managed hosts like WP Engine, Flywheel, and Pantheon?
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How to add Tags to your WordPress & Joomla websites in Watchful
- How to use the Auto Update Scheduler
- How to use the Auto Updater
- Managing your auto-updating softwares
- Scheduling remote backups for Joomla