Using different emails for your account and system notifications
Watchful sends emails for two primary purposes:
- Account access and billing related emails.
- System emails to notify you of changes to your websites.
You may choose to send these emails to different addresses as described below.
Setting the account & billing email address
To configure the email address for account- and billing-related emails:
- Log into your Watchful Dashboard.
- Click your name at the top-right of the screen and select the
Account & Subscriptionmenu item.
- In the
Edit Your Profilearea, specify the desired email address. Click the
Update Profilebutton to save your changes.
Setting the system notification email address(es)
Notifications related to website changes are managed in the
Notifications area of system settings as shown below and described in detail here.
Notification Email field is left blank, system emails will be sent to the address specfied in the
Account & Subscription area (above).
Search Knowledge base
- Add a Joomla website to Watchful
- Add a website to Watchful
- Add a WordPress website to Watchful
- Does Watchful support managed hosts like WP Engine, Flywheel, and Pantheon?
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How to add Tags to your WordPress & Joomla websites in Watchful
- How to use the Auto Update Scheduler
- How to use the Auto Updater
- Managing your auto-updating softwares
- Scheduling remote backups for Joomla