How to validate account emails
In order to send email notifications and reports, Watchful requires that you validate your account email and any custom address you may use when personalizing email notifications.
If one or more emails are not validated, a warning message will show at the top of your dashboard.
To validate your email(s), click the warning message or navigate to
Settings > Notifications. At the top of the notifications you will find instructions on email validation as shown above.
Search Knowledge base
- Add a website to Watchful
- Does Watchful support managed hosts like WP Engine, Flywheel, and Pantheon?
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How to add Tags to your WordPress & Joomla websites in Watchful
- How to use the Add-on Auto Updater
- How to use the Auto Update Scheduler
- Managing your auto-updating softwares
- Scheduling remote backups for Joomla
- Scheduling remote backups for WordPress
- The three types of backups in Watchful