How do I pause site monitoring?
When doing active maintenance or development on a site, it is sometimes convenient to pause Watchful monitoring of your site to prevent a mass of notices resulting from all the changes.
You may temporarily pause site monitoring in one of two ways:
- Unpublish the site in the Watchful Dashboard
- On the site in question, enable Maintenance Mode in the Parameters/Options area of the Watchul client itself.
Search Knowledge base
- Does Watchful support managed hosts like WP Engine, Flywheel, and Pantheon?
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How to add Tags to your WordPress & Joomla websites in Watchful
- How to use the Add-on Auto Updater
- Installing the Watchful client
- Scheduling remote backups for Joomla
- Scheduling remote backups for WordPress
- The three types of backups in Watchful
- What is included in the free plans?
- What updates are supported by Watchful?