How do I generate reports for my clients?
Reports are a great way to provide regular updates to your clients on the maintenance work performed on their website(s).
Reports can be generated from a single site, or a group of sites with the same tag, and can include data from the Watchful Logs, traffic information from Google Analytics, and Uptime data. A sample report is shown above.
Please review this video to see the reporting tool in action:
To generate and download a report:
- Click the Reports link in the left menu on the Watchful Dashboard.
- Choose a filter for your reports
- Sites — Choose a single site
- Tags — Choose a group of sites based on a tag
- Select a site or tag from the lost
- Select a date range
- Choose the report content. Options include:
- Google Analytics data
- Uptime data
- Log data
- If you are including Google Analytics data in the report, you may also include data from the prior period.
- Click Download Report.
Search Knowledge base
- Does Watchful support managed hosts like WP Engine, Flywheel, and Pantheon?
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How to add Tags to your WordPress & Joomla websites in Watchful
- How to use the Add-on Auto Updater
- Installing the Watchful client
- Scheduling remote backups for Joomla
- Scheduling remote backups for WordPress
- The three types of backups in Watchful
- What is included in the free plans?
- What updates are supported by Watchful?