Simple SQL App
This App works with the Watchful service and lets you build simple SQL select query to check for custom values. If a new value has been found, you will be notified by email and an entry placed in your log files at watchful.net.
In addition, you can configure the notifications to be notfied based on a reference value, or if no reference value has been supplied the notification will be based on the previous check.
Simply install this App using the standard Joomla installer on every site that requires content notification, publish the app in the plugin manager. Be sure the site(s) on which you install this app has been added to your Watchful Dashboard and properly validated.
Search Knowledge base
- Add a website to Watchful
- Does Watchful support managed hosts like WP Engine, Flywheel, and Pantheon?
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How to add Tags to your WordPress & Joomla websites in Watchful
- How to use the Auto Update Scheduler
- How to use the Auto Updater
- Managing your auto-updating softwares
- Scheduling remote backups for Joomla
- Scheduling remote backups for WordPress
- The three types of backups in Watchful