New K2 Items App
This App works with the Watchful service and checks if new K2 Items have been submitted to your site. If a new K2 Item has been found, you will be notified by email and an entry placed in your log files at watchful.li.
In addition, you can configure the notifications to apply to all publishing states and/or just specific categories. For example, you may only want to be notified if a new item is published in your blog category which other users have rights to publish in.
Simply install this App using the standard Joomla installer on every site that requires content notification, publish the app in the plugin manager. Be sure the site(s) on which you install this app has been added to your Watchful Dashboard and properly validated.
Search Knowledge base
- Does Watchful support managed hosts like WP Engine, Flywheel, and Pantheon?
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How to add Tags to your WordPress & Joomla websites in Watchful
- How to use the Add-on Auto Updater
- Installing the Watchful client
- Scheduling remote backups for Joomla
- Scheduling remote backups for WordPress
- The three types of backups in Watchful
- What is included in the free plans?
- What updates are supported by Watchful?