Less Checker App
This App works with the Watchful service and checks if the supported Less Compiler has remained enabled for longer than a full cycle (3 hours).
If the Less Compiler is found to be enabled for a full cycle, you will be notified by email and an entry placed in your log files at watchful.net.
Simply install this App using the standard Joomla installer on every site that requires Less Checker notification, publish the app in the plugin manager. Be sure the site(s) on which you install this app has been added to your Watchful Dashboard and properly validated.
The Less Checker App currently supports the following plugins:
- Less Compiler by Andreas Tasch
Search Knowledge base
- Does Watchful support managed hosts like WP Engine, Flywheel, and Pantheon?
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How to add Tags to your WordPress & Joomla websites in Watchful
- How to use the Add-on Auto Updater
- Installing the Watchful client
- Scheduling remote backups for Joomla
- Scheduling remote backups for WordPress
- The three types of backups in Watchful
- What is included in the free plans?
- What updates are supported by Watchful?