Changed Files App
This app works with the Watchful service and checks if specified files on your site have changed.
If one of the specified files has changed based on the modification date and CheckSUM, you will be notified by email and an entry placed in your log files at watchful.net.
You can specify up to 10 files to check by entering the complete paths from the root of the installation.
- Download the app from the Watchful downloads area.
- Install and activate in your website backend.
- Add the paths of the files you wish to monitor and click the
Search Knowledge base
- Add a Joomla website to Watchful
- Add a website to Watchful
- Add a WordPress website to Watchful
- Does Watchful support managed hosts like WP Engine, Flywheel, and Pantheon?
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How to add Tags to your WordPress & Joomla websites in Watchful
- How to use the Auto Update Scheduler
- How to use the Auto Updater
- Managing your auto-updating softwares
- Three ways to backup your website with Watchful