Changed Files App
This App works with the Watchful service and checks if specified files on your site have changed. If one of the specified files has changed based on the modification date and CheckSUM, you will be notified by email and an entry placed in your log files at watchful.net.
You can specify up to 10 files to check by entering the complete paths from the root of the Joomla installation.
Simply install this App using the standard Joomla installer on every site that requires content notification, publish the app in the plugin manager. Be sure the site(s) on which you install this app has been added to your Watchful Dashboard and properly validated.
Search Knowledge base
- Add a website to Watchful
- Does Watchful support managed hosts like WP Engine, Flywheel, and Pantheon?
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How to add Tags to your WordPress & Joomla websites in Watchful
- How to use the Add-on Auto Updater
- How to use the Auto Update Scheduler
- Managing your auto-updating softwares
- Scheduling remote backups for Joomla
- Scheduling remote backups for WordPress
- The three types of backups in Watchful