Akeeba Backup App
This App works with the Watchful service and checks if the most recent Akeeba backup is older than the time specified in the App settings (default time is 48 hours).
If the backup is older than the specified time, you will be notified by email and an entry placed in your log files at Watchful.
- Download the App.
- Install this App using the standard Joomla installer on every site that requires notifications.
- Publish the App in the plugin manager.
- Be sure the site(s) on which you install this App has been added to your Watchful Dashboard and properly validated.
Search Knowledge base
- Does Watchful support managed hosts like WP Engine, Flywheel, and Pantheon?
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How to add Tags to your WordPress & Joomla websites in Watchful
- How to use the Add-on Auto Updater
- How to use the Auto Update Scheduler
- Installing the Watchful client
- Scheduling remote backups for Joomla
- Scheduling remote backups for WordPress
- The three types of backups in Watchful
- What is included in the free plans?