What is included in the free plans?
Watchful can be used free of charge with one of two subscription plans:
- Free Trial
- Forever Free
Users who sign up for a free trial but do not purchase a paid plan will automatically be enrolled in the Forever Free plan once the trial period is over.
This table below compares these free plans:
|Feature||Forever Free||Free Trial|
|Number of sites allowed||1||5|
|Subscription length||Forever*||30 days|
|Early Warning Audits (Automated)||once/day||8 times/day|
|Monitor expiring SSL certificates|
|Automatically update plugins/extensions|
|Manually update plugins/extensions|
|Manually update Joomla & WordPress|
|Perform site audits|
|Perform malware scans|
|Perform SEO analysis|
|Log & monitor site activity|
|Monitor site traffic with Google Analytics|
* The Forever Free plan will remain free during the lifetime of the business.
** Requires a compatible backup plugin/extension (Eg. All-in-One WP Migration or Akeeba Pro).
Search Knowledge base
- Does Watchful support managed hosts like WP Engine, Flywheel, and Pantheon?
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How to add Tags to your WordPress & Joomla websites in Watchful
- How to use the Add-on Auto Updater
- Installing the Watchful client
- Scheduling remote backups for Joomla
- Scheduling remote backups for WordPress
- The three types of backups in Watchful
- What is included in the free plans?
- What updates are supported by Watchful?