What is included in the free plans?
Watchful can be used free of charge with one of two subscription plans:
- Free Trial
- Forever Free
Users who sign up for a free trial but do not purchase a paid plan will automatically be enrolled in the Forever Free plan once the trial period is over.
This table below compares these free plans:
|Feature||Forever Free||Free Trial|
|Number of sites allowed||1||5|
|Subscription length||Forever||30 days|
|Early Warning Audits (Automated)||once/day||8 times/day|
|Monitor expiring SSL certificates|
|Update Joomla & WordPress|
|Perform site audits|
|Perform malware scans|
|Perform SEO analysis|
|Log & monitor site activity|
|Monitor site traffic with Google Analytics|
* The Forever Free plan will remain free during the lifetime of the business.
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How do I use the Site Audit?
- How do I use the Watchful REST API?
- How often does Watchful monitor my web sites?
- How to create a Watchful App
- How to make plugins and extension updates compatible with Watchful
- Installing the Watchful client
- Managing admin access with Single Sign-on
- Personalizing E-mail notifications
- Scheduling remote backups for Joomla