How to upgrade from free to a paid plan
Watchful can be used free of charge in two ways:
- Free Trial
- Forever Free
You can review the features of these free plans here.
To remove the limitations of these free plans, you need to upgrade to one of our paid subscription plans:
1. Login to your account.
2. Click your account name at the top-right of the Dashboard and select Account and Subscription.
3. Scroll down to the Subscription Settings area and choose the desired plan.
4. Follw the on-screen instructions to purchase the paid plan.
Search Knowledge base
- Does Watchful support managed hosts like WP Engine, Flywheel, and Pantheon?
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How to add Tags to your WordPress & Joomla websites in Watchful
- How to use the Add-on Auto Updater
- Installing the Watchful client
- Scheduling remote backups for Joomla
- Scheduling remote backups for WordPress
- The three types of backups in Watchful
- What is included in the free plans?
- What updates are supported by Watchful?