Understanding Pay As You Go billing
In Watchful, costs are based on how many sites you have in your dashboard.
Pay As You Go (PAYG) billing is usage-based, meaning that you will only be charged for sites that you have in your dashboard. It differs from plan-based billing where you would pay for a set number of sites and be charged for all of them (wether or not you were actually using all the sites).
PAYG fees are calculated as follows:
- Count the number of sites in your dashboard each day
- At the end of the billing period, add all the days together
- Multiply all the site days by the daily, per-rate site
Why does my PAYG bill keep changing?
Due to changes in the number of days each month, your monthly invoice will vary slightly even if you have not changed the number of sites.
Search Knowledge base
- Does Watchful support managed hosts like WP Engine, Flywheel, and Pantheon?
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How to add Tags to your WordPress & Joomla websites in Watchful
- How to use the Add-on Auto Updater
- Installing the Watchful client
- Scheduling remote backups for Joomla
- Scheduling remote backups for WordPress
- The three types of backups in Watchful
- What is included in the free plans?
- What updates are supported by Watchful?