Personalizing E-mail notifications
- Log into your Watchful Dashboard.
- On the left navigation bar click on Settings then click on Notifications tab:
- (optional) Specify notification Email address as a comma-separated list. If left empty, notifications will be sent to your account Email address.
- Use the checkboxes to DISABLE the desired notifications.
- Click the Save button to confirm your changes.
Note: To completely disable ALL email notifications, select the YES radio button at the top of the page. Click the Save button to confirm your changes.
- Configuring remote backups for Joomla
- Configuring remote backups for WordPress
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How do I use the Site Audit?
- How do I use the Watchful REST API?
- How often does Watchful monitor my web sites?
- How to backup a site in Watchful
- How to create a Watchful App
- How to make plugins and extension updates compatible with Watchful
- Installing the Watchful client