What is Remote Update?
Remote Update is a Watchful feature that allows you to update the Joomla core (Joomla 2.5 and later) from the Watchful Dashboard.
Add-ons that support the updater in Joomla 2.5 and later can also be updated from the Watchful Dashboard. To our knowledge, there is no way to systematically identify add-ons that are compatible with the Joomla updater.
- Configuring remote backups for Joomla
- Configuring remote backups for WordPress
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How do I use the Site Audit?
- How do I use the Watchful REST API?
- How often does Watchful monitor my web sites?
- How to backup a site in Watchful
- How to create a Watchful App
- How to make plugins and extension updates compatible with Watchful
- Installing the Watchful client