How to backup a site in Watchful
Before reviewing the instructions below, please take a moment to review this overview of the Backup feature:
To setup an automatic backup:1) go to your watchful dashboard, select the website you want to set a automatic backup for
2) select "Edit Site" and in the edit page, scroll down at "Backup" section
3) From there you can chose how you want your website to backupped: daily, weekly or monthly at the specified day and time.
Manual add to queue
From the dashboard, you can manually add one or more site to the backup queue. This adds them directly to the "tostart" queue, so it's then processed like an automatic backup.
So you can do that by:
1) Go to your watchful dashboard.
2) Select the websites you want to add in backup queue.
3) After you have selected the websites, click on "Add to backup queue" button in the toolbar.
Go to your watchful dashboard1) click on the website name you want to backup,
2) click on "Start Backup" button, using that option you will run an interactive backup. This does not involve the backup queue.
- Configuring remote backups for Joomla
- Configuring remote backups for WordPress
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How do I use the Site Audit?
- How do I use the Watchful REST API?
- How often does Watchful monitor my web sites?
- How to backup a site in Watchful
- How to create a Watchful App
- How to make plugins and extension updates compatible with Watchful
- Installing the Watchful client