Is watchful.li safe?
Watchful uses a unique Secret Key to ensure that only authorized users can access and control your site remotely.
In addition, we have secured Watchful with a 2048-bit, next generation Extended Validation SSL certificate.
Finally, credit cards are processed by our PCI-DSS Level 1 compliant-service merchant provider to ensure the security and privacy of your sensitive billling information. All payment details (credit card details, address and phone #) are stored securely off-site and is never logged or saved in any way.
- Configuring remote backups for Joomla
- Configuring remote backups for WordPress
- How do I generate reports for my clients?
- How do I use the Site Audit?
- How do I use the Watchful REST API?
- How often does Watchful monitor my web sites?
- How to backup a site in Watchful
- How to create a Watchful App
- How to make plugins and extension updates compatible with Watchful
- Installing the Watchful client