Here are at Watchful, we help our customers maintain far over 40,000 sites. Many of those sites are managed by agencies who do maintenance work.
Most agencies do project work for their clients, but that can be a rollercoaster. One month you have more projects than you can handle and the next month you have none.
Succesful agencies also do maintenance work for their clients. This is a vital way to generate recurring revenue and run a healthy agency business. With Watchful you can offer professional maintenance plans and deliver white-label reports to show your clients the value of your work.
Do you run a web design agency? We want to talk with you and hear how we can make you life easier!
Current Watchful features for agencies
If you’re a web design agency, you’ll already find a ton of useful features here at Watchful including:
- A centralized agency dashboard for all your Joomla and WordPress sites.
- White-label reports so you can show clients what’s happening on their site.
- A powerful, automatic update and backup system.
- Instant updates for any problems on your sites (for example, expiring SSL certificates).
- Single Sign On (SSO) for all your managed sites so you don’t have to remember a 1001 passwords.
New Watchful ideas for agencies
We’re getting ready to build new features for web design agencies. Here are some of our current plans:
- Better reports, including the option to automatically send reports to clients (whitelabel).
- Improved Single-Sign-On options.
- Allow multiple users to access your dashboard with different permssion levels.
We’d love to hear your feature requests. How can Watchful make it maintenance work easier for you?
Here’s are three ways you can send ideas:
- Talk with our CEO. Yes, Vic Drover, our CEO, will jump on the phone with you. If you want something done, there’s nothing better than talking directly to the boss. Send us an email and we’ll set up a time to chat.
- Email: Click here to send us an email with your ideas.
- Comment: Leave a comment below this blog post.
Enjoy Watchful free for 30 days
If you haven’t tried Watchful yet, start a 30-day free trial. No commitment and no credit card required.