Wednesday, 09 January 2013 / Blog
After a frantic and successful 8 months of development, Watchful has finally found it’s legs and now it’s time to take our backup, monitoring and upgrade service for Joomla to the next level.
To accomplish this task, we’re looking for a creative, self-motivated and results-oriented PHP developer who works equally well both independently and in group environments to:
- Improve and iterate existing features
- Design and develop new features
- Work with partners to integrate APIs and services
- Help manage and tune server infrastructure
- Trouble-shoot end-user issues
The successful candidate will be offered a 2-3 month contract. Exceptional contractors may be offered a full-time/permanent position upon completion of this initial contract.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get in on the ground floor of an innovative service with huge growth potential.
If working for an exciting startup sounds like fun and you meet the qualifications below, you may be just the type of person we’re looking for and we invite you to submit an application.
- 3+ years programming experience
- Experienced in LAMP development and administration
- Experienced in MySQL development and performance tuning
- Experience working with APIs / AJAX / XML / JSON
- Strong understanding of UI and UX
- Creative, forward-thinking
- Able to work and problem-solve independently
- Stays on top of new technologies and industry trends
- Codes for fun in spare time